Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server's back up!!

3 posters

Ty

DelAlex
    Mapler of CherryMS

Ty Empty Ty

Post  DelAlex Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Ty guys but this thread can be deleted... i was happy to meet u

Last edited by DelAlex on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrus
    Cyrus
    Co-Owner

Ty Empty Re: Ty

Post  Cyrus Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello!
    How did you find our forum? Surprised

Welcome anyways, and enjoy your stay.
    There is no deadline, from the staff team but we will try our best to put it up at end of june.

Coming here for gamemaster position is not a good idea though.. :/ We have enough people in our staff from last time, v.62..
    - Maybe something in the future, but you really have to be special to be qualified.
    (Not reffering to you, just saying generally because you mentioned it)

With that said, see you ingame!
    ~ [Adm]Cyrus
    Sandwich
    Sandwich
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sandwich Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm

The thing that bugged me was, "•introvert or extrovert? I sometime am introvert but once I took consciense of a certain situation and that I feel in trust, I am extrovert"

It automatically means introvert - just saying. It's not a bad thing at all because you are reserved, but you shouldn't try to satisfy us. You should be you, and usually it's the best thing you can do to apply for a Game Master position. But as the Administrator mentioned, we currently have enough Game Masters. Hopefully the community will expand to a point where we will be hiring.

For future notice, please do not post a Game Master applications the day you join because it doesn't look good on your part. Automatically, it presents the poster as power-hungry because he/she wants the position quick. There needs to be work and there needs to be accomplishment in in-game content or in a social aspect.

Enjoy your stay.

Epic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:33 am