Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server's back up!!

[READ] How this forum works!

Cyrus
    Cyrus
    Co-Owner

[READ] How this forum works! Empty [READ] How this forum works!

Post  Cyrus Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am

Hello Maplers
    First of all:
    [youtube]Your Youtube URL Here[/youtube]
    If you want the board to show your video instead of a plain link.

We added brand new content to this forum, I will be defining what every single thing means in this thread.

A post is containing.
    1. The message.
    2. The display picture.
    3. A signature.
    4. Attributes and name.

I will be defining what number 4 means, just looks at ----------->

Name: The name chosen when registered, can rarely be changed. (Cyrus)

Rank: Every user has a rank, starting from new member and vice versa! (Co-Owner)

Warn bar: You will get a warn%, depending on these factors: 1. A post where a moderator or higher ranked warned you to stop, or you break the rules with strictly prohibited. Simple huh? (0%)

Posts: Everytime you reply or make a new topic you will gain 1 post. (For now, 69 posts.)

Cherries: Shows how many cherries you have in real life.. The system works like this: 1. When you post you get +1! When you make a new topic you get +2! Simple, and easy. Cherries will be used for something TOP-SECRET in future. (+932 For now)

Reputation: Everytime someone thinks your post was cool or helpful they either click on the + or merci sign. "Merci means thanks." The + gives +1 and the merci gives +3.
    If someone thinks your post wasn't cool or annoying they will click - which gives -1 reputation.. Do not rage if you get -1. (+33 for now)

Location: This is changeable and you can write a joke or whatever you feel like.. (I wrote Denmark, Copenhagen)

Hope this post cleared a few things out!

Sincerely
    Cyrus

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:03 am